Day 29: Youtube 30 Day Workout
Hey guys! I created a fancy-shmancy 30 Day Youtube Calendar — you can download it for free here! I’m doing the 30 days with you guys, and sharing my tips and tricks along the way. You can see all of my posts about the Youtube Workout here. Good luck!
Hey guys! Today is our second to last day of the Youtube Workout!
Today’s flow yoga is going to be a tough, toning challenge from Tara Stiles! It’s a great way to improve strength, range of motion, flexibility, and balance.
What You Need: A yoga mat
Time Required: 9 minutes
- This is a tough routine, and even though I’ve been taking weekly yoga classes since January, it’s still a challenge! Just do your best, and focus on contracting your core in order to get the most out of your routine.
See you tomorrow for our last day of the program!
22 Notes/ Hide
- bananacreamcupcakes likes this
- fernandosbitch likes this
- theslaughteredunicorn likes this
- jjefix likes this
- leavingthestream likes this
- ihavenoideawhattonamethisthing likes this
- love--always--remains likes this
- chelsaur likes this
- jennyannepaleracio likes this
- butterflymelodies likes this
- averagefruitbat likes this
- strongestdoubts likes this
- singingonthestreets likes this
- hiddenwhitesky likes this
- yoonis likes this
- dontgetdiscouragedstaymotivated likes this
- rraz-de-maree likes this
- infinitecatastrophes likes this
- workhardseeresults likes this
- watch-with-glitteringeyes likes this
- cocobabbity likes this
- fucktheskytwiceuptheass likes this
- saritusx3 likes this
- realityofhealthy posted this