It’s easier to give into cravings if you don’t have healthy food on hand.
So here are 3 Easy-to-Prepare Healthy Meals:
1. Breakfast Parfait:
I like this recipe because it’s versatile! Almost any fruit tastes good in a parfait as long as you pair it with plain or vanilla Greek yogurt.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon **Metabolism Booster!**
- 6 ounces plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 cup fresh fruit. Whatever is in season works! My favorites include blueberries and raspberries.
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds or organic granola
Approx. 300 calories.
2. Italian Tuna Bowl:
- 3 oz can of chunk light tuna (drained)
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 3 tbsp olive oil based dressing
Approx. 400 calories
3. Veggie Burger:
- Veggie burger patty (my personal favorites include any veggie patty from Morningstar farms!)
- Whole grain patty
- 3 large romaine leaves
- 1/2 tomato
- Sliced onion
- 1/4 cup sliced avocado **Metabolism Booster**
Approx. 300 calories
Visit RealityofYou.com for more weight loss and health articles!